If you're looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end - meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This role is located at one of our Monroe, LA locations:
This position offers targeted 1st year annual compensation of $42000 - $45000 / year
- 1309 N 18th St. Monroe, LA 71201
- 2915 Sterlington Rd. Monroe, LA 71203
- 1919 Cypress St. Monroe, LA 71291
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today - and every day - the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you'll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.We'll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you'll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business - and your success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelors degree, or be within 2 semesters of graduating with a Bachelors.
- Must have a valid driver's license in with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No DWI/DUI/DWAI or other drug and/or alcohol-related convictions on driving record in past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.