Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Procurement & Business Services for our Consulting practice.
- Familiar with typical requirements a company (client) would have for a Source-to-Pay (S2P) application
- Articulate Ariba's functional and technical capabilities in the context of a client's requirement or desired outcome; recommending the most suitable option
- Leading meetings and workshops (e.g., Ariba design sessions)
- Planning and managing workstream activities
- Solving unanticipated problems discovered during Ariba implementations
- Supporting estimating efforts for proposal development
- Minimum three years of management consulting experience in some combination of Ariba Supplier Management, Source-to-Contract, and Purchase-to-Pay
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Strong data analysis and/or process mapping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Travel as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG any employee, partner or contractor must be fully vaccinated or have a reasonable accommodation for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, or to work on or in association with a federal contract (unless prohibited by applicable law).