Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Mandiant's approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills?confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.Job Description
Mandiant is searching for an experienced Project Manager to support multiple security consulting projects concurrently from initiation to completion. The Project Manager will be responsible for creating milestone schedules, resource assignments, status reporting and financial tracking. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual that can ensure that each project is completed on time and within the estimated budget.Responsibilities:
- Overall project set up to include the resource assignment, establishing project repositories, assembling all required documentation and defining milestone schedules.
- Ordering, deployment support and collection of technology required to support consulting projects.
- Proactive tracking and approvals of project hours, financial metrics and expenses.
- Coordination and preparation for internal and customer facing meetings.
- Identify, document and track project issues and risks.
- Prepare and deliver status reports to customer and internally to Project Directors.
- Conduct QA review of project reports and deliverables.
- Collect and document final deliverables, lessons learned, and ideas for continuous improvement as the projects proceed.
- 3+ years of Project Coordination/Management experience in a consulting environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Experience working in the Cybersecurity or IT industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional at multi-tasking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience supporting Security Projects (i.e - infrastructure deployment, threat and vulnerability assessments, Incident Response Investigations.)
- Experience managing and analyzing metrics and financials in a consulting or technical environment
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $85,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiant's Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance.?Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program.?Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
- Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)