This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your laboratory skills in a high-support environment. Your laboratory skills in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, help make an impact in the COVID-19 pandemic, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company.What You Will Do
Who You Are
- Processing and handle COVID-19 samples for testing.
- Perform data entry and quality control
- Sample acceptance/rejection, labeling, and inventory.
- Assists with processing for all test methods approved by CAP, NY and CLIA under the supervision of licensed testing personnel.
- Assists in process improvement activities such as quality, safety, and document management.
Why Work Here
- Strong entry level laboratory skills.
- Ability to follow SOPs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you'd like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Molecular Diagnostic Industry!
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!