Club Pilates is an internationally recognized brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community and has over 2200 instructors providing over 17 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members across the country and globally.
KLW Fitness, established in 2013, is a multi-unit operator and developer of the Club Pilates franchise system. With locations in CA, OR, and WA, KLW is one of the largest and longest operating franchisees.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, to build relationships with potential and existing clients, and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body Reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, spring boards, ballet barre and more), you'll be a great addition to our team.
We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all levels of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. We offer blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth and a supportive & fun environment!
- Current comprehensive apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
- Experience teaching group equipment classes
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary, based on Experience & Performance. ($25-$60 hourly)
- Free Continuing Education Opportunities
- Complimentary Classes
- Unlimited Growth Potential as well within the company including traveling and management positions
Powered by JazzHR