Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world's most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
The NISC IV program at Leidos is looking for a Database Requirements Specialist!Primary Responsibilities:
This position will support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Air Traffic Organization (ATO), Western Service Area (WSA) Environmental, Occupational Safety & Health (EOSH) Program and provide Service Area Database Requirements development by working with the EOSH Professionals within the Service Area to identify sources of EOSH data information for every EOSH Program area.
Position requires approximately 10% travel. Please Note: This is a 100% Full Time Remote Work at Home position.** Prefers candidate to be in Denver/Longmont, CO** ** Candidate has to live in Denver/Longmont, CO OR within the Western Service Area locations (i.e. California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming) **
- Normalize the data to put it in a format that can be provided to the Database Developers and incorporated into the Environmental, Occupational, Safety & Health (EOSH) database tools.
- Gather and establish data points from a variety of Environmental, Occupational, Safety & Health sources (i.e. written reports, spreadsheets Safety and Environmental Compliance Manager [SECM] knowledge) for incorporation into the EOSH database.
- Upload historical reports from various formats to align with EOSH database standards.
- Maintain the WSA EOSH Support Operations Group (ESOG) KSN (Knowledge Sharing Network)/Home Page as the KSN Administrator for WSA ESOG.
- Conduct training to stakeholders on EOSH Database Tools and Dashboards.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience/combined education, with 4+ years of professional experience; OR 2+ years of professional experience with a related Master's degree. Additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Microsoft SharePoint (Knowledge Sharing Network), Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access experience.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security clearance.
- Highly developed presentation skills, comfortable conducting training classes, self-motivated and proactive team player, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in team setting, detail oriented, with problem-solving and customer-service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, high-level capacity to multi-task, strong organizational skills, and ability to organize and analyze data.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.Pay Range:
Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00