- Wages start at $22.75 with no experience - higher for experienced mixers, blenders or batchers!
- Minimum monthly bonuses equivalent to 6% wages - higher for experienced mixers, blenders or batchers!
- Outstanding benefit package - Full Medical and Rx, Dental, Vision, FSA, Disability, Life, Employer Funded HRA,
- 401k/Roth with 4% Employer Match and 100% immediate vesting,
- PTO and 9 Floating Holidays
Batching Technicians work closely with Quality Assurance team and Production Managers to ensure food production excellence with the highest level of food quality, food safety, lot documentation, and prevention of cross contamination from risks such as allergens of foreign matter.
Batching Technicians are responsible for accurately implementing blending production plan by pulling correct quantities of full bags and boxes of ingredients according to production. Essential Functions
Skills & Abilities
- Stage and prepare raw materials for efficient mixing operations
- Monitor the mixture of raw materials according to written formulas
- Ensure all products are manufactured safely by following Good Manufacturing Practices
- Partner with the QA/Lab to maintain the product specifications and ensure food quality
- Clean and disinfect mixing utensils, tools, buckets, and general work areas
- Accurately complete required production paperwork
- Resilience - the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Curiosity - the ability to seek, grow and learn new and improved ways of doing things
- Team Player - the ability to find win/win solutions to complex business problems
- Problem Solver - the ability to anticipate, identify, and define problems. Seeks root causes. Develops and implements practical and timely solutions.
- Detail Oriented - Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Initiative - voluntarily takes the first steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities. Anticipate needs and respond to situations proactively
- HS Diploma or GED
- Six Months experience in food processing or sanitation
- There are no certificates, licenses and/or registrations required for this position
graveyard, 6pm - 6:30amGreat 3-2-2-3 schedule, offers long weekends and two day work weeks!
Week 1 work days are: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Week 2 work days are: Wednesday, Thursday
Week 3 work days are: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Week 4 work days are: Wednesday, Thursday
Portland Bottling Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. PBC Participates in E-Verify Pre-Employment
This position is subject to pre-employment background check and drug screen.Job Type: Full-time COVID-19 considerations:
Portland Bottling Company takes the safety and wellness of its employees and visitors seriously. As such, we require masks to be worn and social distancing to be practiced in all our facilities.