*SIGN ON BONUS $1500.00 New Hires Only *
*HIRING IMMEDATELY *
The Med Lab Tech 2 performs and monitors a full range of laboratory testing and analysis. Assumes responsibility for problem resolution, quality control, and required equipment maintenance with minimal supervision.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE*
Performs laboratory tests in compliance with department procedures and all pertinent regulatory requirements.
Follows quality control, quality assurance, safety, and infection control procedures.
Performs instrument maintenance, calibration, and troubleshooting.
Accurately reports test results.
Maintains appropriate inventory of supplies.
Maintains effective communication and working relationships with all laboratory personnel, other disciplines, and external customers.
Participates in laboratory projects and educational activities.
Demonstrates and educates laboratory principles and technical skills to others.
*KEY SUCCESS FACTORS*
Knowledge of laboratory regulations, protocols and procedures.
Analytical and critical thinking abilities.
Ability to comprehend and communicate instructions.
Ability to perform laboratory protocols and procedures.
Skill in the use of computers and related software applications.
Knowledge of safety and infection control standards.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
- LOCATION - BSW Clinic Westlake Hills TX
*- SHIFT - Evening Must be flexiable with shift*
- EDUCATION - Associate's or 2 years of work experience above the minimum qualification
- EXPERIENCE - Less than 1 Year of Experience
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
* Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS), Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT): Must have one of the following certifications: MLT or CLS.*