KidzToPros after-school and summer programs directly impact students ability to reach their highest potential using the worlds best education. Join our team to make a difference!Immediate Need! REMOTE ONLY!
KidzToPros has been reimagining the essential learning experience for students in kindergarten through 12th grade for over four years. From after-school programs, summer camps and coding bootcamps, both live online and in-person, KidzToPros has taught over 1,000,000 curriculum hours of enrichment to more than 20,000 students across the U.S.
With the [advancement] of COVID-19 and status of school closings, we are working with schools, educators, and parents to ensure kids are staying current with their education and to continue providing enrichment opportunities to advance their skills in STEM, Arts and Sports. Safeguarding the health and safety of all students in our programs is a top priority. .
1. We put students first
Students deserve nothing less - and our schools and parents expect nothing less. From our instructors, to our curriculums, throughout every aspect of KidzToPros business, our goal is to ensure students are not only learning but thriving and discovering a world of opportunities.
2. We strive to close the learning gap
KidzToPros values high-quality, out-of-school learning programs that provide dedicated academic learning, critical connections, and opportunities to children of every backgroundRequirements
Were looking for an experienced Senior Admissions Counselor to join as School Partnership team who aides in growing our school partnership across the nation. KidzToPros is seeking a high-performing, sharp, agile, and energized individual who are ready to work in high growth environment. Representative to take part in the dramatic growth currently underway. In this role, you will make outbound calls to potential schools who have expressed interest in learning more about our programs or appear to be strong potential school based upon our general market focus. This is a full-time exempt position.
- Respond quickly and effectively to inbound inquiries via phone calls and emails.
- Proactively build, maintain, and manage a highly productive pipeline.
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers to develop opportunities.
- Explain how KidzToPros brings value to school communities and growth efforts.
- Document all activities, lead dispositions, and insights within ActiveCampaign
- Consistently achieve qualified quotas to ensure the revenue objectives of the growth team.
- Maintain clear communication and work through challenges with Account executives.
- Must have a proven track record of over-achieving monthly and quarterly goals
- Experience in successfully managing a high volume of client interactions, via email and phone.
- Ability to remain calm and use ingenuity when facing challenges.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Proven history of success and achievement.
- A desire to build a career in Business development.
- Youve worked on an inside sales team as a BDR/SDR
- You have strong achievements in sales.
- Youre proficient with CRM and opportunity management systems
- You have an understanding of the different channels of online marketing, such as paid search, social media marketing, SEO, etc.
- We provide full Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO time
- A competitive compensation package including a Base Salary and commission
- Our company culture is that of a true startup; we work hard, reward well, encourage new ideas, and provide opportunities for growth
- KidzToPros is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.