- Coordinate and manage all stages of contract lifecycle including risk management analysis, due diligence, requirements gathering, RFP preparations, selection, negotiation, and termination;
- Analyze and manage vendor performance to ensure financial and operational objectives;
- Collaborate with management to prioritize prospecting efforts, lead follow-up, and price negotiations;
- Lead and manage the development of standards for vendor interaction and processes;
- Contribute to the creation and management of a preferred vendor environment, enabling streamline selection and strategic pricing negotiations with vendors;
- Execute vendor selection and evaluation, pricing and contract negotiations, and vendor contract compliance;
- Apply understanding of policies and procedures associated with purchase contracts such as indemnification and amendments;
- Review and approve vendor invoices, validating alignment with contract terms and services;
- Liaise cross-functionally to troubleshoot and provide resolution to vendor issues;
- Liaise with management and internal stakeholders on key projects; and
- May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor?s degree in relevant field;
- 4+ years of relevant service;
- Ability to lead a team;
- Experiencing building relationships and negotiating with vendors.
Medpace Overview :Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.Why Medpace?:When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter's campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks ( vary by location and position ):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
What to Expect Next:
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets