: $40,000-$50,000 annuallyExperience level:
Entry level, 1-2 yearsLocation:
New Port Mesa, CAOverview Of Elevo
Elevo provides Social and Emotional learning through fun physical activities. Our goal is to help students develop social and emotional skills, engage in learning and improving physical wellness. We serve 500+ schools by providing trained instructors to engage students during unstructured times, such as during recess, or as an alternative to using substitute teachers. Our program has helped reduce chronic absenteeism and disciplinary issues for schools that have welcomed the Elevo program into their schools. We have a staff count of 1000 coaches and +60 full-time staff. Read more about us at www.elevolearning.com.Job Overview
The role of a Regional Manager is to manage and coordinate the recruitment and training of quality coaches in order to ensure the successful implementation of the Elevo program at schools in the Newport Mesa area.Responsibilities
- Management of staff: You will be overseeing the part time coaches running the programs in your region.
- Staff Training & development: Ensure coaches within your region are trained on how to implement Elevo's curriculum and how to manage large groups of students.
- Team building: Foster an upbeat, positive culture within your team. We want you to be able to attract, retain, and develop a team of high-performing leaders.
- Program Management: Resolve issues and implement the necessary procedures and processes to improve programs within their region. It is up to the Regional Manager to ensure the quality of Elevo's program in every school within the region.
- Communication: Effectively and consistently communicate with your team as well as college contacts and school administrators.
- Managing People/Team Building: Demonstrate excellence in managing and building a results-driven and positive team with a culture of continuous improvement; takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; available to and supportive of staff.
- Recruitment: Attract and recruit college students and recent graduates. Develop relationships with college faculty members and present to college classes/University lecture halls.
- Training: Lead trainings on the Elevo curriculum as well as important customer service skills. Improve coach performance through demonstration and feedback.
- Visionary Leadership: Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust.
- Results Oriented and Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; able to take decisive action to reach a viable solution and goal.
- Public Speaking: Ability to confidently deliver presentations to large groups of people.
- Customer focused: Be able to accurately apply customer feedback in a timely manner.
- Education: 4-Year undergraduate degree and/or Masters.
- Location: Must be based in Orange County as you will be expected to travel to different schools in your Newport Mesa region several times per week. The rest of the time you will work from home.
WHY WORK WITH ELEVO
- Everyday you will be doing meaningful work to transform kids' lives emotionally, physically, and intellectually
- You will enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where you will be empowered to make decisions
- You will be inspired by your co-workers, appreciate their collaboration, and enjoy coming to work
- We are growing fast, providing unique career growth opportunities
- Health insurance w/employer 50% contribution, vision, dental, 401K
- 15 paid days of vacation
- Mileage reimbursement
- Phone stipend
Elevo is committed to creating a diverse work environment, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR