**Co-Op will start January 2022
- Identify production bottlenecks, develop and execute action plans, and assess the results.
- Assist Process Engineer(s) with designs, support, research and hands-on applications.
- Provide technical support to production, maintenance, environmental, and quality.
- Monitor reliability of the processes to define paybacks for improvements.
- Perform inspections during major outages of refractory, instrumentation and prepare shutdown reports.
- Document problems related to the process or systems as seen or received from production. Review results with plant team to initiate, recommend, provide and/or implement solutions.
- Conduct process and energy audits to identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Track and perform raw material analysis for the best use of the available fuels and stone conducting cost benefit calculations.
- Monitor stone quality, size and gradation, and fuel quality analysis and their impact in product quality.
- Prepare and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and manuals.
- Miscellaneous reporting as requested; topics may include heat & mass balance, downtime entry, field measurements, daily/weekly production and greenhouse gas expulsion.
READY TO JOIN A ROCK-SOLID FAMILY?Carmeuse started out as a small family-run business in Belgium.Today it's a leading global producer of lime, high calcium limestone and dolomitic stone. Its products are essential to energy producers, environmental services, construction and manufacturing.With over 90 production facilities spread across almost every continent, and over 4,500 employees working at Carmeuse every day, the company's most treasured resources are its people.
Carmeuse is dedicated to maintaining a workplace that fosters equal opportunity and creates a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require particular assistance with any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you can submit your request by sending an email to hrsupport @ carmeuse.com . This option is reserved for people requiring adaptation due to a disability. The information received will be processed by Carmeuse and then directed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure the proper consideration of the application or hiring process.
You will be part of Carmeuse Americas, a Rock-Star team of 2500 workers and employees bringing with them their own culture and specific needs. The Americas headquarters are located in Pittsburgh, PA and have over three dozen production facilities across the Eastern U.S., Canada, Chile, Brazil, and Colombia.