We're seeking a Risk Management Analyst to assist the AVP, Risk Management in further establishing and communicating Mather's safety, risk and insurance initiatives. This position works with other key stake holders across Mather to conduct quantitative assessments and analysis of the company's risk exposures.The Individual In The This Position Will
What We Offer
- Monitor, manage and analyze risk management data collected through the electronic incident reporting system. Analysis includes, identification of trends and system issues.
- Maintain risk management data base for analysis of trends, tracking and bench marking
- Prepare weekly/monthly/annual report, and ad hoc risk reports.
- Participate in various committees at the corporate and/or community level and provide input as required.
- Provide guidance to company stake holders on trend analysis, risk issues, risk mitigation, and prevailing best practices recommendations.
- Work closely with clinical and/or quality staff to assure alignment and advance shared goals.
- Report to AVP, Risk Management and various committees, trends that might indicate change in risk exposures.
- Work with AVP, Risk Management and external consultants to renew company's insurance policies.
- Schedule monthly and ad hoc meeting involving internal and external participants. Serves as coordinator and project manager of Annual Safety Day, and other training sessions related to Safety.
- Complete other duties as assigned '
Mather offers a benefits package* that goes above and beyond.All Employees Are Eligible For
Benefits-eligible Employees Can Take Advantage Of
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including vacation days, sick days, personal days, and holidays. Earn-as-you-go plan that rolls over year to year, offering flexibility
- 401(k) program with strong employer match and annual contribution (Age 21 or better)
- Convenient subsidized parking or public transportation for certain locations
- Learning to Age Well Program - employees can be reimbursed up to $130 per year for completion of classes such as music lessons, yoga, or foreign language classes
Expectations Of Mather Employees
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement promoting lifelong learning
- Employee wellness programs, including free annual wellness screening
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance - 100% coverage by Mather
- Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, customers, and coworkers
- The ability to learn new tasks and information and apply to serving others
- A commitment to delivering on responsibilities
- Reliability, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
Based in Evanston, Illinois, Mather is a unique, non-denominational not-for-profit organization founded in 1941. Dedicated to developing and implementing Ways to Age Well, we create programs, places, and residences for today's young-at-heart older adults. These include senior living residences (The Mather, Mather Place, and Splendido); a variety of community-based initiatives; and Mather Institute, a resource for research and information about aging, trends and innovations in aging services, and more.
Mather values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We've been named one of "Chicago's Top Workplaces" by the Chicago Tribune, and Mather has received national certification as a Great Place to Work by The Great Places to Work Institute.Mather is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mather is a drug-free workplace .Come work in a safe and award winning environment with an organization named as a Best Workplace in Chicago. Mather requires all employees be fully vaccinated and has granted accommodations for health and religious reasons.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment. Please do not state "Refer to resume."