- Want to work for a cutting edge tech start-up within Blockchain and NFT's?
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do you appreciate the flexibility of working from home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) is exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019, Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikrn and Atari just to name a few. VHS is a fully remote-first organisation focused on building a high performance culture.
See what we have planned this year - Virtually Human Studio Product Roadmap 2022The Role
VHS is seeking our very first Strategy Manager to define and support VHS's external-facing-strategy, through working with investors, conducting market analysis and research, and communicating internally. The role is responsible for working closely with externally facing and internal operations teams.Key Tasks
- Corporate strategy development including, business case creation for strategic initiatives, partnerships, and monetization opportunities;
- Conduct in-depth strategic research and deep-dive presentations on the NFT/blockchain gaming and entertainment ecosystem, identifying and communicating internally trends and opportunities;
- Assist with external corporate development activities, including financings, M&A, developing presentations, partnership and deal structuring, due diligence, and integration;
- Prepare business cases and recommendations to the leadership team;
- Assist the leadership and cross-functional teams in preparing, monitoring and reporting on company goals, metrics and milestones;
- Act as an independent strategic advisor to key business decisions.
Why Work For VHS?
- Bachelor Degree in business, finance, media, technology or relevant field, MBA strongly preferred;
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking or corporate strategy/development at a major media or technology company;
- Passion for the NFT / blockchain / gaming industry, with strong knowledge of the industry landscape and trends;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Excellent research and analytical capabilities;
- Problem solver with the ability to make sound, forward-looking recommendations and decisions;
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
- Attractive and competitive salary and benefits;
- Unlimited leave;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT's.
To be considered for this position please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter addressing the key requirements of the role.