EriePennsylvaniaJob Description - OverviewDo you have great success at team building?
Enjoy working in a team environment?Hobby Lobby
is a leader in the arts and crafts industry, and we are searching for strong, energetic leaders who want to grow their careers.
We believe in internal promotion and as a Co-Manager
you will learn how to become a successful store manager within our company. From there, your potential for success within Hobby Lobby can grow, even into multi-unit leadership. See what Hobby Lobby has to offer!Job Description - Requirements
- An entrepreneurial spirit with sound decision-making capabilities
- Motivational leadership skills paired with a willingness to develop and work alongside their team
- Previous store management "Big Box" retail experience
- Willingness to relocate
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal/Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
Safety Sensitive position - subject to pre-employment drug testing where applicable by law.Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.Job Title
#468 Erie Retail Co-ManagerAddress 1
1900 Keystone DriveZip Code