We Are Hiring: Medical Lab Technician (MLT) -Sapulpa
Department: Lab St John Sapulpa
Schedule: 25 hrs weekly, Part Time Day Shift WEEKENDS
6:30am to 7pm Saturday & Sunday
Location: RML Sapulpa, Ok.
Regional Medical Laboratory Inc. (RML), part of Ascension St. John, is a nationally-renowned commercial reference laboratory that provides testing services for physicians and hospitals within a four-state region and performs more than 9 million procedures each year. RML provides services for multiple hospitals in the Oklahoma region and several satellite locations in Tulsa, northeastern and central Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas
What You Will Do:
Performs routine diagnostic and analytic testing of laboratory specimens.
- Perform, validate, interpret, document and report test results under the supervision of a medical technologist/medical laboratory scientist.
- Conduct quality control and quality assurance testing.
- Perform instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Maintain supplies needed for performance of tests.
- Assist with data collection and special projects.
- Understand and participate in all aspects of clinical laboratory testing: pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical.
- May collect and process specimens.
- Train and mentor non-technical staff and students.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Board of Bioanalysis (AAB) preferred.
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT) preferred.
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Board of Bioanalysis (AAB) preferred.
- Associate's degree in medical technology, medical laboratory scientist, human sciences; or completed a military 50-60 week technician program and meets the minimum CLIA requirements; or education qualifications as stated per CLIA requirements.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Beginning as a 50-bed hospital in 1926, Ascension St. John has expanded to include multiple hospital locations, incorporating the skills of more than 7,000 employees throughout northeastern Oklahoma. We offer generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension St. John is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.