Adventist Healthcare seeks to hire an experienced Instructional Designer/LMS Administrator for our Human Resource Department who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
As a Instructional Designer/LMS Administrator you will:
• Under the guidance of the Supervisor, Talent Learning Technology, and Learning Development, is responsible for developing and editing online learning materials and content.
• Develop and design online materials such as lesson plans, lesson content, learning objectives and assessment tools. Responsible for Learning Management System Administration.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for integration and development of instructional content into an on-line learning environment
• Works consultatively with subject matter experts in collaboration with the Learning Technology team
• Functions at the system level as an instructional design consultant and eLearning Developer to support using evidence-based practice to produce quality patient outcomes
• Interact with Subject Matter Experts in planning and scoping requirements for curriculum
• Review curriculum offerings from team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement; contribute to new curriculum and/or program ideas
• Design and develop supporting learning aides for print, classroom, and on-the-job training materials
• Administers Learning Management System in collaboration with
• All other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
• Bachelors in Education, Instructional technology preferred.
• 1 - 3 years' experience in healthcare education preferred.
• 3 years' experience in e-Learning Instructional design preferred
• Experience with e-learning Authoring tools
• Experience with Learning Management Systems
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Full-Time; Day Shift, Monday - Friday
* COVID-19 Vaccination *
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and , if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at a n designated Adventist HealthCare location.
*Tobacco and Drug Statement*
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
*Equal Employment Opportunity*
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants' religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.