Performs independent and diverse tasks to coordinate and implement programs and projects within the department of Dermatology. Coordinates broadly with both internal and external stakeholders, end users and managers to ensure quality outcomes and deliverables. Works with autonomy to constantly improve Dermatology Programs, including but not limited to: Medical Documentation Improvement, Telehealth Delivery, Specialty Clinics, and patient experience & education. Key Responsibilities: Coordinates with department leadership to grow and expand programs and services, increasing clinical efficiency and expanding access to Dermatology services. Works to initiate and manage project strategies. Develops and executes project plans, tracking metrics and deliverables. Coordinates schedules and activities, tracks progress and communicates results. Develops and maintains communications and partnerships with community stakeholders, both internal and external, to expand services to the region. Identifies potential risk factors and takes appropriate action to mitigate or prevent. Acts as a resource for departmental issues, making proposals and recommendations for resolution. Effectively utilizes tools and resources to obtain answers to questions or to problem solve. Ensures milestones and deadlines are met. With the support of department leadership, develops business plans for new programs or growth opportunities Develops office procedures for specialized programs. Recommends and/or implements new office and scheduling procedures and continually updates existing ones. Assesses current environment surrounding ongoing programs, and makes recommendations on approaches to change management. Owns and leads the onboarding program for medical documentation in the Dermatology Department Partners with embedded IT specialist to improve medical documentation processes. Collects data to evaluate program success and reports to department leadership Works to improve data collection and analysis in assigned programs, assisting providers, learners, and staff with assorted scholarly endeavors Performs other tasks as required or assigned. Minimum Qualifications:
Required Licensure/Certification Skills: Other Info
- Bachelor's degree in a health or business related field or the equivalent in education and experience required.
- Two (2) years of experience with project management or Clinical Operations required.
- Proven success in employing project management skills essential.
- Must obtain Dartmouth-Hitchcock's (D-H) Yellowbelt Certification within 1 year of hire.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience in the concepts and applications of quality improvement and systems thinking required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving experience
- Must possess a high level of computer literacy and demonstrated knowledge and expertise in using tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio (flow charting). Must be able to learn and teach new software quickly.
- Department: Dermatology: D-H Lebanon-D-H Clinic
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day
- Order ID: 2100051C