6 months CTH
This client requires all consultants to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, subject to reasonable accommodation. Job Description:
• Works with internal scientific teams and external vendors supporting daily lab operations, installing lab equipment and organizing the laboratory.
• Works with the facilities and operations team on internal and external lab move logistics and collecting lab equipment specifications for expansion projects.
• Executes operating procedures for shipping & receiving, lab consumable stocking and organization.
• Maintains consumables list, orders lab consumables. Reports any issues with the procurement of these consumables and supports its resolution.
• Coordinates and tracks domestic and international shipment transactions. Reports any problems with shipments and supports its resolution.
• Hosts visiting service technicians, and ensures expected work is performed as defined and scheduled.
• Supports resolution of lab/facilities ticketing system.
• Knowledgeable of lab equipment (hands-on), engages with manager and vendors on troubleshooting instrument repairs.
• Supports good safety practices and ensures alignment of lab/facilities operations with EHS.
• Assists with inventory management for Lab Operations (such as equipment inventory, chemical inventory).
• Participates in developing lab support operation practices and drafting of SOPs and WIs.
• Collects metrics (such as daily package volume, procurement of supplies)
• Lab equipment monitoring and first responder to equipment failure alerts.Requirements:
• Three of more years of work experience in fast-paced biotech companies
• Associate's or Bachelor's in relevant field (desired)
• Having a general understanding of equipment and eagerness to learn. A background in small-molecule drug discovery instrumentation, including plate readers, liquid handlers, dispensers, and imagers.
• Customer service-oriented and strong conflict resolution skills
• Strong MS Office knowledge
• Good communication, able to interact with various levels of staff and external contacts in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly organized and having good time management and critical thinking skills.
• A good multi-tasker who can solve problems creatively.
• A self-starter who's able to work with moderate supervision.POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
Come see why DPC has achieved:
- Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, PTO, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
- 4.9/5 Star Glassdoor rating and the only staffing company (
- Voted ‘Best Staffing Firm to Temp For' three times by Staffing Industry Analysts as well as a ‘Best Company to Work For' by Forbes, Fortune and Inc. magazine.