If you are a Regulatory Affairs Consultant with 2+ years of experience, please read on!
Located just outside the hustle and bustle of St. Paul, MN, we are a dynamic group of Quality and Regulatory Affairs professionals. Due to growth on both local and global levels, we're looking for driven and collaborative Regulatory Affairs Consultants to join our team! The perfect candidate will have 2+ years of experience in the medical device industry, and have a working knowledge of constantly evolving compliance requirements. You will be an out-of-the-box thinker with the ability to develop a strategic approach to introducing new products, as well as rolling out changes to existing products.
So if you're looking for an exciting environment that provides you with the skills and abilities to grow your career, please apply immediately!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Flexible hours
- Lunch provided daily
- Dynamic atmosphere
What You Will Be Doing
The Regulatory Affairs Consultant will be responsible for US/OUS submissions as well as Gap Analyses and Remediation. You will design and implement updates and changes to medical device products and ensure proper distribution of all change material. The Regulatory Affairs Consultant will act as the regulatory representative for our product development team and be able to effectively communicate with all levels. You will also be responsible for guidance and support on a global level.
What You Need for this Position
2+ years Regulatory Affairs in medical device or transferable industry
- Strong technical writing skills
- MDD to MDR/IVDD to IVDR gap analysis/remediation
- US/OUS submissions (510(ks)s, Design Dossiers, IDEs, PMAs)
- Familiarity with domestic and international regulations
What's In It for You
- Tuition reimbursement for career development
So, if you are a Regulatory Affairs Consultant with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : HT2-1667677 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Heather Tilley - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.