Founded in 1992, Cascade Christian Schools serves infants through grade twelve and today is a thriving school district serving students and families throughout Pierce County. Focusing on Christ-centered education, Cascade Christian Schools is dedicated to developing discerning leaders who are spiritually, personally, and academically prepared to impact their world. Come join our team as we make a real difference! POSITION REPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with need for accommodation to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Prepare monthly lesson plans and parent letters based on the Center's Student Learning Objectives and Curriculum Guide
- Maintain a developmentally appropriate environment in the classroom
- Promote educational progression of students to the next level of education
- Develop activities that meet group and individual needs of students
- Maintain observation records on children
- Minimum CDA: AA or BA preferred
- Department of Early Learning requirement of 30 hours of basic STARS Training
- CPR- First Aid Training
- Valid TB Test
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Positive attitude
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate an attitude of support and encouragement
- Able to attend job-related activities during non-work hours (compensated)
- Prefer one to two years of experience in early childhood education
- Willingness to follow Cascade Christian Schools COVID-19 protocols
Monday - Friday 7:45am - 4:45pmPOSITION START DATE:
For more information please contact the Human Resources Department at HR@cascadechristian.org.
Cascade Christian is an equal opportunity employer, with the right to prefer employees and prospective employees on the basis of religions and other exemptions applicable to religious institutions. Job offers are contingent on the verification of credentials and other information required by the employment process including the completion of a background check which includes criminal history and may include a credit check. The successful candidate will be asked to sign a statement of faith.