Actalent is looking for a full-time Field Scientist to actively participate in planning, executing, and managing the requirements of Field Development Research and Demonstration studies in Florida. This role is will also work extensively with Contract Research Organizations by communicating field protocols and training on technology, as well as, helping maintain data development activities on schedule.
Ideally looking for:
- Support experimental setup and trial management of internal and CRO field trials
- Assist with assembling, gathering and entering data
- Support administrative needs for trials, including communicating and supporting trial needs of
- the partnering CROs .
- Keep inventory on lab and field equipment and place orders, as needed.
- Additional duties and project work as required
- Master of Science
- Field Studies
- Field Trials
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.