Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.As a Support Teacher at Primrose School of Lakeway, you'll help to create a fun, safe environment for little ones as they explore and learn through purposeful play that nurtures their social, emotional, cognitive, creative and physical development. Make a difference every day.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child.
- Help children explore the world, improve their motor skills and grow their vocabulary.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning® curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about the world around them.
At Primrose , you bring the passion, and we'll give you all the tools and training to be successful.Our Balanced Learning® approach was developed with early learning experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend your time outside of school focused on yourself.Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a culture where all children and team members can thrive.And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something new and see their face light up with excitement. Let's talk about building a brighter future together.