Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé's presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
_This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship._
Technical lead on project teams to deliver innovation and renovation portfolio and optimization/improvement projects. Represent Technical Application Group as subject matter expert for product/packaging/process to transfer knowledge to the factories. Collaborate internally and externally to build relationships in order to continuously improve technical skills and personal development.
1. Implementation of Innovation & Renovation strategy for the supported product categories in the Market. Implement/execute product/packaging/process development activities (e.g. mockup, bench top, pilot plant, distribution testing, and internal/external factory testing) to achieve project goals and deadlines to delight the consumer & customer.
2. Introduction of new product, packaging, and processes within the factories and external manufacturers. Collaborate internally and externally (marketing, T&P, raw & pack material suppliers, etc.) in a team environment to develop, industrialize, and launch new products, quality improvements, compliance, and productivity cost savings.
3. Continuously improve/optimize current product, packaging, and processes within factories factories and external manufacturers according to local business needs and supply situation and/or implementation of initiatives. Develop, approve, maintain, and sustain the product, packaging, and process standards and specifications.
4. Ensure adherence to all product/packaging/process standards. Comply with Nestlé requirements (includes Nutritional Requirement, Sustainability, Packaging Safety), external standards, and local regulatory framework. Develop and/or assist in the development of market level product/packaging/process standards within the Nestlé systems.
5. Continuous improvement of technical skills and personal development, while expanding internal and external networks.
6. Develop expertise for product/packaging/process mastership within TAG. Develop the competencies required for product/packaging/process mastership to enable manufacturing excellence. Provide guidance and input to Operations for Standard Operating Procedures.
7. Provide first line support to factories. Ensure knowledge transfer related to product/packaging/process mastership to eliminate the root cause of assistance requests
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• A BS or MS degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Packaging Science, Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
• Position requires approximately 20-50% travel.
• Prefer minimum 3 years of product/packaging/process development experience in CPG or related field of work in factory environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced and high performing environment
• Exceptional organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
• Strong communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, oral and written
• Highly motivated, critical thinker, goal oriented and easily adapts to change
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Power Point, Word, Project
• Preferred: SAP and CAPE Palletization Program
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
_This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship._