TEAM: EQnomics & PartnershipsWho We Are
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.What You'll Do
You will activate, support and grow EQRx's payer partnerships, build our partnership model and evolve our value proposition for payers. You will collaborate with partner executives to develop and execute partnership plans and build trusting relationships. You will provide structure, organization and leadership to ensure successful execution of major milestones across partnered programs. You will lead business reviews with EQRx and partner leadership teams to ensure joint objectives are met and efforts are aligned. You will drive cross-functional collaboration to achieve partnership goals and objectives. This role will track metrics and milestones to measure success and develop reporting and communications to appropriate audiences. You will swiftly identify issues and develop risk mitigation approaches and solutions. You will develop processes, tools and standards to efficiently scale partnership support operations.The Impact You Will Have
Strategic partnerships are the backbone of EQRx's business model and key to our mission of bringing high quality, affordable medicines to patients who need them. In this role, you will be supporting, strengthening, and growing our partnerships with payers, who are critical stakeholders in the commercialization of our medicines. This is a high impact role, in which the value we can extract from partnerships is directly tied to your efforts and the efforts of the entire partnership team. The success of this role will hinge on your ability to build trusting and fruitful relationships with these payer organizations and ensure achievement of our mutual goals.Your Superpowers
Are you bold enough?
- You have over 8 years' experience in the healthcare industry, preferably with health plans, PBMs IDNs and/or as an employer benefit consultant.
- You have experience managing external partner and/or client relationships and programs.
- You have a strong understanding of payer business model and economics.
- You have significant knowledge of biopharmaceutical benefit management, ideally through both the pharmacy and medical benefit channels, reimbursement models, and the latest strategies and tactics to manage drug costs and utilization.
- You are a relationship builder - one who comfortably communicates with people across levels and across different types of organizations and drives to common points of interest.
- You are action-oriented, flexible, and have an entrepreneurial approach to partnerships.
- You have exceptional planning and organizational skills with the ability to effectively contribute to broader partnership strategies and track multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (a graduate degree is preferred for this role).
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You're a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let's work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren't about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup - you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
- EQ uality Medicines: Equally good or better, innovative medicines
- EQ uitable Medicines: Making innovative medicines affordable
- EQ ual Access: Sustainable, frictionless access for people to cutting-edge medicines
We have a bold mission and are looking for equally bold people who want to join us and help make a difference in the world. If you want to grease the wheel we are definitely not for you. Want to build the wheel? We might be just what you are looking for.
Subject to legally required accommodations, candidates should be aware that EQRx currently maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
EQRx is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.