Global leader in chemical solutions is looking for an experienced QC Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jeff Matheos
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $95,000 - $110,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Our client, a global leader in specialty chemical solutions offers a wide range of specialty alcohols, chemicals, buffers, and custom solutions to pharmaceutical, biologics, medical device, and diagnostic organizations around the world.
Salary Range $95,000 - $110,000
Why join us?
The Quality Control Lab Manager will ensure all QC activities associated with the testing, approval, and release of the site's products. The QC manager will be responsible for ensuring timely, accurate, and reliable testing of various types of samples such as raw materials, intermediates, and finished products. The QC manager will ensure all activities associated with DMS including printing of batch records, label, and associated activities.Job Details
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or similar degree
- Minimum three years of Quality Control experience
- Experience working in an ISO 2015 and/or GMP facility preferred
- Knowledge and experience with hazardous materials facilities preferred
- Minimum two years in a supervisory role
- Responsible for the hiring, management, training, counseling/coaching, and motivation of the QC and DMS staff. Manages the daily activities of the staff members, ensuring that all QC and DMS activities (including the execution of monitoring and test programs) are successfully performed and completed in a timely manner. Provide operational flexibility by creating staff cross-training across all QC and DMS functions.
- Perform a test of raw materials, components, in-process and finished product and/or stability samples including, assay, and endotoxin/aseptic testing, and other tests in accordance with the prescribed analytical methods, USP, EP, BP, JP, ACS, ASTM and procedures utilized in a GMP regulated laboratory environment. Manages water quality monitoring and testing.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.