If you are a Senior SAS Data Analyst - RWE/Claims with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are an international healthcare consultancy specializing in end to end evidence development, optimization, and communication.
The company's core competencies reside in Meta Research, Modeling, Data Analytics, Scientific Writing and Simulation & Risk Analytics. Senior Management has over 50 years of life sciences experience working in pharma, medical device, consulting, and academia.
Through our integrated capabilities in data analytics, epidemiology, health economics, market access and medical communications, we provide our clients with a competitive edge in this dynamic market environment.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be coding and doing data analysis within the healthcare industry. This includes predictive analytics, risk analytics, and data modeling.Responsibilities
- Report directory to the group Director, working in teams to conduct real world data analyses for pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology clients.
- Lead the design and execution of real world data analyses including development of statistical analysis plans (SAP)
- Lead more junior analysts in the execution of project work
- Synthesize study results and translate into key findings, interpret results in the context of product/market/industry dynamics, and communicate results to clients.
- Independently develop high-quality client deliverables in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Client Leads and junior analysts, including regular participation in knowledge sharing, training and mentorship activities
What You Need for this PositionMust Have
Nice To Have
- BS or greater in related field
- 3+ years of Data Analysis/Data science experience
- 3+ years of experience analyzing healthcare data and EMR Claims Data
- Expert SAS programming skills
- RWE/HEOR analysis experience
- Pharmaceutical/CRO industry experience
- Advanced statistical modeling techniques
- MS in related field
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary DOE
- 401(k) with match
- Generous PTO
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Transit Benefits
- Flexible Working Arrangements
So, if you are a Senior SAS Data Analyst - RWE/Claims with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KH4-1610569 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kurt Holzmuller - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.