Wheelhouse DMG develops and executes digital strategies that deliver exceptional business performance. Our work and our clients are varied but everything we do and every client we work with is focused on the same thing - creating business value. We do this by working in close partnership with our clients to gain a deep understanding of their businesses and then use data science, our team's deep expertise and our own technology to surface and deliver on the most valuable opportunities for our clients - whatever they may be.
We're known for an unusual combination of marketing savvy and technical expertise that produces compelling ROI for our clients. But we're equally known for a few things we also consider sacrosanct - and perhaps even more foundational to our success:
- The transparency and helpful spirit with which we do our work
- The way in which we quickly become full partners in client marketing initiatives
- The care and thoughtfulness that we show our clients
We are looking for an accomplished Account Director to lead multi-channel digital strategy for our enterprise client engagements.
Wheelhouse DMG is headquartered in Seattle, but the right candidate can live anywhere in the U.S.Responsibilities
Lead unified digital strategy for our enterprise client engagements.
- Collaborate with Wheelhouse DMG practice leadership and SME's to establish and ensure consistent execution against unified digital strategies for our largest and most complex client engagements
- Develop and share (with team members) deep understanding of client business opportunities, impediments, and objectives
- Ensure client teams consistently deliver exceptional business value
- Develop clear project objectives and outcomes, eliminating potential ambiguity among team members
- Work closely with our Program Manager to develop/oversee project timelines, milestones, internal meetings, deliverable quality and client presentations
- BAs the client-facing strategic lead on these engagements, you will lead all strategy meetings and quarterly/ annual business performance reviews
- Build and maintain senior-level client relationships
- Manage through client issues and support the full team in troubleshooting and working through obstacles that may arise
- Meet regularly with project team strategists and analysts across all practice areas to review performance data, and when necessary, update strategies accordingly
- Build strong relationships with team members, encourage collaboration, and foster a strong team culture focused on delivering exceptional client value and engaging in a manner consistent with Wheelhouse values
- Act as an internal thought leader and champion for each client
Wheelhouse has twin missions: to be the best place to work for our team members and the best partner for our clients. Through your work, you will seek to balance the natural tensions between these missions and to help us to deliver on both.Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years experience developing and executing multi-channel digital marketing strategies
- Strong writing, verbal, and presentation skills
- An adept storyteller who comfortably integrates data with narrative
- Must think strategically and creatively and be results-oriented
- A diplomat who can work well and communicate with diverse groups of people with differing backgrounds and perspectives
- Experience working with enterprise organizations
Beyond Experience: About You
Your love of digital marketing runs deep. You've likely been described as a T-Shaped Marketer, a jack of all trades, or a lifelong learner. You constantly look for new opportunities to connect the dots between marketing tactics and the goals you're working to achieve. And your relentless focus on business performance consistently delivers exceptional results.
You bias toward enabling team members rather than directing or dictating. You thrive in collaborative situations and may have commandeered a whiteboard or two in your day during brainstorming sessions. You're an active listener and are always looking for ways to help clients succeed, be that integrating new marketing tactics, proposing new work, or simply looking for ways to better collaborate. You have high emotional intelligence and empathy and are skilled at delivering feedback in a kind manner.
You are helpful, generous, and empathetic. Wheelhouse values resonate with you, and cynicism has no place in your work. You get joy from helping others to succeed.
What Wheelhouse offers:
- A passionate, joyful, values-driven company culture and beautiful work environment
- Excitement, creativity and a fast-paced atmosphere
- Competitive salary & benefits, including fully paid medical, dental and vision
- Quarterly volunteering and donation match
- Fitness stipend
- Annual education credit
- Joy Fund of $50 per month that can be spent on anything that brings joy to a Wheelhouse employee or client
- Unlimited PTO
- 3 months of paid parental leave
- 401K with generous contribution matching
At Wheelhouse DMG, we believe that our differences add to the richness of our experience together. This means we not only welcome diversity; we celebrate it! Your gender identity, your religion, your skin color, where you come from, are essential to who you are and will be welcomed here. We believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone is able to bring their whole selves to work, we will create a place where everyone feels like they belong and are valued for who they are. We have an ongoing commitment to diversity and equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. Come as you are, everyone is welcomed here -- but don't forget to apply!
**Currently not accepting applicants from the state of Colorado**
Powered by JazzHR