Bümo Teachers plan and implement weekly themes, lesson plans and daily activities. With all Educare team members, they will maintain a safe, healthy environment for children. Teachers assess each child's growth and development, as well as actively participate in daily activities with children.Responsibilities
- Lead program by implementing a developmentally appropriate infant/ toddler curriculum
- Ensure a safe and stimulating environment by actively engaging in daily activities.
- Maintain a professional relationship with parents and their children.
- Assess all areas of development of children using the BümoCurriculum.
- Develop portfolios for each child.
- Assess children's needs and development.
- Closely follow licensing regulations related to child care
- 12 semester units of early childhood education.
- Fully COVID-19 Vaccinated
- B.A./B.S. in Early Childhood Education or related field; enrollment in Early Childhood Education or related field at accredited university/college; or CDA credential/equivalent.
- Two or more years experience working with children from birth to five years, or school age, in a center setting.
- This is an onsite position.
- Must be able to commute to Pasadena
Powered by JazzHR