The Lab Technician working in the stability lab will timely analyze and / or test under cGMP and as per the Quality Department SOPs and Specifications, a variety of materials including API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients), raw materials, intermediates and finished products for Nutritional Supplements applying validated or compendia methods for the stability Testing for DSM Nutritional Products.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Good level of conceptual and analytical thinking.
• Good communication skills, verbal and non-verbal required.
• 0-3 years of experience in a lab of the Life Science Industry utilizing various instrumentation (HPLC, GC, IR, etc.)
• Experience working in a quality organization in a cGMP environment is desired.
• Experience in computer use (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and internet) with ability to learn new computer applications including LIMS.
• Ability to comprehend and follow standard operating procedures and test methods
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Operates with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organization, communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
• Experience in GMP quality control and/or pharmaceutical and/or Nutritional Supplements manufacturing facility is preferred
• Pharmaceutical and/or Nutritional Supplements stability testing experience is preferred.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.