Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.
As an Infant Teacher at Primrose School of Spring Hill, you'll help care for little ones who range in age from six weeks to one year old. They are eager to learn about and explore their world, and through singing, dancing, and storytelling, you'll provide a safe and loving environment that nurtures the social, emotional, cognitive, creative and physical development of each child. Make a difference every day.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child thanks to low classroom ratios.
- Prepare materials that help children explore their environment through learning activities and active play.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning® curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about the world around them.
At Primrose School of Spring Hill, you bring the passion, and we'll give you all the tools and training to be successful.Our Balanced Learning® approach was developed with early learning experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend your time outside of school focused on yourself.Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a culture where all children and team members can thrive.And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something new and see their face light up with excitement.And here's how we take care of you.
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
- We pay for your CDA through a proprietary, accredited curriculum so you can advance your career here!
- Respectful and supportive leadership team, inclusive of an Early Education Specialist focused on YOUR success
- All resources and supplies provided
- Highly competitive compensation package
- 13-25 paid days off each year (after 90 day probationary period and based on tenure)
- 3 paid professional development days
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options
- Childcare discount
- Opportunity for growth
- $150 sign on bonus
- And much more!!