New Creations Childcare & Learning Centers is seeking PASSIONATE Childcare professionals to join our exciting, fast-paced organization with 13 centers in the Twin Cities area, and GROWING!!!
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION TITLE: Center DirectorLOCATION: North Metro (Blaine Area)TYPE: Full Time + BenefitsCOMPENSATION: Negotiable, Depending on Experience
New Creations Child Care is expanding and is seeking an experienced Director at our growing childcare center located in Saint Paul!
As the Director, you are responsible for the operation and instructional leadership of the Early Childhood program. Alongside the Administrative Assistant, you will ensure that all standards are maintained and the positive development of the children is promoted. Providing leadership for staff and working to build a rapport with parents, and assists in the classrooms when needed is critical. You will maintain adherence to our mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood education and child care services to families in our community.
We are seeking individuals who are energetic, creative, organized, a team player, have great communication skills and a vision for the center's future.
Additionally, you are:
- Highly motivated
- Has experience recruiting top talent, training, and managing staff
- Directly accountable for all operational aspects of the center
- Able to manage a budget set forth by the Executive Director
- Able to promote the center, provide tours and increase enrollment
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or in related field.
- 1-3 years of Assistant Director experience in a licensed child care facility, or as an in-home provider.
- At least 2 years of experience as an early childhood teacher.
- Strong background in state licensing regulations, staffing, enrollment and budget management.
- Possess deep love for children and a strong commitment to building positive relationships with our families and the community.
- Reliable, strong character and values. Will serve as a role model for others in the center and embody the servant leadership philosophy.
- Provide excellent reference.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Why join our team?
New Creations offers an environment that is fun and exciting to work in. Everyday you will get to work with children and help them to achieve new skills in a safe learning environment. You will love working for New Creations because you get to develop relationships with children, families and co-workers. Teaching children can be one of the most rewarding careers and you will experience that everyday at New Creations.Why New Creations?
New Creations stands out among other childcare centers because we provide a fun environment, exciting events & activities and benefits beyond compare. You will work in an environment where your co-workers are friendly and helpful. We build a positive team by incorporating fun events and perks such as, coffee, lunches, company activities and community events. Take advantage of our array of benefits including our wellness day program that rewards our staff who are reliable with additional paid days off, and many additional benefits to fit you and your family.Additional Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance
- Paid vacation your first year
- Opportunity for 12 additional paid days off per year
- Paid training and paid staff development opportunities
- Discounted childcare
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity and want to be part of a FUN, creative team that has a positive lifelong impact on children, we invite you to apply today!!!Also, check us out at www.newcreationschildcare.com or follow us on Facebook & Instagram!We look forward to hearing from you!!!