Play to Learn Therapies is looking for compassionate professionals to help children (ages 6 months to 6 years) with development delays to learn social, language and play skills that will foster increased independence and long-term improved quality of life.
As an applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapist, you will be making a difference in the lives of children and their families. Under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), you will work both one-on-one and with a team of other therapists in the childs natural environment implementing therapy. All of our therapy programs are based on the scientifically proven Early Start Denver Model (ESDM).
What we offer
* Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training and certification
* High-quality, on-going training in the field of behavioral therapy, early childhood development, language growth, and the Early Start Denver Model
* Drive-time reimbursement
* Flexible hours
* Paid time for client cancellations (other duties required)
* Competitive pay ($18/hour except during initial training period (typically 2 weeks)
* Health, Dental and Vision benefits plans (optional buy-in)
* 401(k) with employer matching contributions
* Bonus for referral of qualified/hired candidates
* Supportive environment to learn about the practical intersection of behavioral health, psychology, and early childhood development.
* For those interested in seeking a higher-degree, ask about our Post-Graduate Fellowship Program.
What youll do:
* Build strong relationships with children, families, and other providers
* Work to help children reach their full developmental potential
* Keep children engaged in motivating, naturalistic, intensive therapy throughout the treatment session
* Follow a treatment plan designed by the teams BCBA, providing regular feedback and input to the plan
* Collect daily data on childrens progress
* Write daily progress notes
* Perform special projects (materials organization, craft kit construction, systems improvement, etc.) during paid but unbillable time.
* Meet monthly with a team of professionals passionate about delivering therapy that aims to achieve the best outcomes for children diagnosed with autism and other developmental disabilities
* Enjoy a highly rewarding position helping children achieve their potential!
Ideal candidates must have:
* A LOVE of young children and enthusiasm for early childhood education
* Creativity, energy, and initiative
* Coursework in a related field (Early Childhood, Psychology, Education, Human Development, Speech & Language, etc.) and at least a Bachelors degree
* Willingness and ability to learn new therapeutic skills, including language development technologies, focusing on naturalistic intervention
* Physical capacity to perform active job responsibilities (active movement, lifting up to 50 lbs.)
* Dependable transportation (This position involves driving to clients' homes.)
* Dependable smart phone or similar device (Reimbursement is available)
* Clean driving record
* Clean background check
Related experience: childcare, preschool teacher, teacher, early childhood education, education, therapy, speech, language.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time available
To keep our team and our clients safe, we have implemented rigorous protocols, limited contacts, and provide PPE. We continue to adapt and adopt evolving guidelines based on the CDC's recommendations for our industry.