Choosing an opportunity with Global Tax Management (GTM), you will be part of a winning team while adding value to your career as a tax professional. At GTM you will have the ability to engage with leaders, while immersing yourself in challenging work that directly impacts our clients. Unique in the transfer pricing consulting field, you will also have opportunities to hone your operational transfer pricing skills and assist in developing technology-enabled solutions for our clients' important transfer pricing processes. We are currently seeking a Manager, Transfer Pricing to join our growing Transfer Pricing Tax practice in our Wayne office.
The Manager in our Transfer Pricing Practice will be responsible for managing client service matters in the Transfer Pricing area while also building and growing our Transfer Pricing practice.
GTM is an employee-owned organization (ESOP), specializing in tax services for multinational Fortune 1000 and SEC corporate clients. By understanding our clients' business strategies, we provide a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet their needs.
A hybrid / remote work opportunity for qualified candidates. If you are remote, you can expect to have a few visits each month into our Wayne, PA office throughout the year. Candidates must be within reasonable commuting distance to the Wayne, PA Office.
- Manage, advise, and deliver multiple client engagements while maintaining active communication with clients in an effort to exceed expectations and client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Supervise and mentor staff members
- Lead functional interviews to effectively collect information necessary for transfer pricing studies
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and transfer pricing purposes
- Provide a fully integrated approach to transfer pricing by preparing documentation
- Model financial outcomes, value intangible assets, and develop practical planning approaches
- Assist in supplying innovative transfer pricing solutions to client situations
- Note: This list is not intended to be an all-inclusive list. Other similar tasks and duties as assigned may be expected in addition to this list
GTM may consider a fully remote position for the right individual.Requirements
- Demonstrated proficiency in applying transfer pricing methods under the U.S. Transfer Pricing Regulations and OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior analytical and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and manage others
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and to travel to local client locations, up to 10% out of town travel required
GTM offers a competitive compensation/benefit package which includes participation in the ESOP, continuing education, annual bonus, and comprehensive benefits.