Manages full supply chain and interactive response technology oversight for high complex global clinical trials. Ensures project/study activities are in compliance with company and client requirements. Mentors, trains and provides on-going support to junior team members. May act as main contact and escalation point for assigned clients. Provides consultation services to clients and may develop and update client-specific manuals. Builds and maintains client relationships.Essential Functions
- Develops study specific plans for each assigned project.
- Meets with internal teams to coordinate efforts, provide recommendations and risks, and update project reports/ spreadsheets.
- May integrates all clinical supplies activities into the supply chain to support project logistic strategy and compliance with GxP requirements.
- May develop client-specific interactive response technology standards and proactively obtain feedback regarding interactive response technology systems.
- Participates in ongoing training on new regulations.
- Participates in asepcts of the bidding process.
- Represents the department internally and externally at meetings, strategic projects, audits, bid defense meetings and initiatives as per the business requirements.
- Participates in or leads process improvement initiatives. Actively supports the roll-out of new processes within the department.
- Maintains and uses existing tools while continously looking for improvement opportunities.
- Consults the client on the best strategy for management of the clinical trial.
- Builds strong internal and external network.
- May act as a back-up for the functional project manager.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 8+ years).
In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
Below Is Listed The Working Environment/requirements For This Role
- Excellent English and communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal, planning, organizational, problem solving, sense of urgency and decision making skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and various analytics and visualization software
- Sharp focus on customers and attention to detail
- Ability to work in team environment, as well as work completely independent
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical supply operation
- Comprehensive understanding of IRT concepts and application to clinical trials including a strong understanding of randomization and/or material management methodologies
- Comprehensive understanding of software development process
- Exceptional client building and 3rd party relationship management
- Excellent ability to provide customer service with the highest standards of quality and excellence
- Superb skill in bid preparation and bid defense
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to represent the department
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive.
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)