Fullstack Academy is a top-ranked immersive school for web development and cybersecurity training based in New York City. Fullstack offers comprehensive training opportunities across the U.S. and prepares students with the in-demand skills they need to launch fulfilling tech careers.
"Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience" is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work every day. Our life-changing programs continue to grow and we're looking for a passionate Admissions Operations Associate with an eye for process improvement to help guide prospective students through our admissions process.About The Role
As the Admissions Operations Associate at Fullstack Academy, you will support engaged and motivated prospective students throughout the admissions process. You will join a collaborative team in making a meaningful impact on students' lives as they work to streamline and implement innovative improvements within all admissions operations. You'll strengthen your project management skills as you work cross-functionally to ideate and problem-solve operational challenges. You will work with our Enrollment Advising team to ensure that all inquiries about Fullstack are answered in a timely manner. You'll get to use a modern operations stack and work in a startup-like environment, building operational and customer service skill sets.
This full-time, remote role based out of Phoenix, AZ and reports to our Admissions Operations Manager.Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Work cross-functionally to co-manage our preparatory education programs, working to problem-solve any scheduling, operational, data management, student support, or technical issues
- Coordinate the onboarding process and training of new fellows
- Support the internal operations of our admissions process, ensuring that applicant statuses are accurate and up-to-date
- Liaise with Student Advisors to share relevant admissions status and information with students in the application process
- Communicate enthusiastically and promptly with applicants and prospective applicants via email, phone, and video chat
- Identify and implement student data management and software integration process improvements.
You are a great candidate for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of admissions, inside sales, customer service, or operations experience in a fast-paced environment
- Deep experience with account management or CRM systems, such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or Zendesk
- Experience working cross-functionally to coordinate projects involving multiple moving parts and members
- Strong project management and prioritization skills and a sense of ownership over projects that drive efficiency and create exceptional student experiences
- Experience using a variety of productivity and business intelligence tools, especially Google apps, Asana and Excel
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities with a desire to try new approaches, and tackle problems from many different angles to find creative solutions
- A warm, empathetic, and patient communication style
- A passion for education and helping people
You are an exceptional candidate for this role if you have:
- Worked at a start-up or in admissions at an educational institution (or both!)
- Used Zapier, and/or Wufoo forms
- Used software (e.g. scripts) to automate processes and increase efficiency
- Basic knowledge of coding languages or desire to learn
Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act disclosure:
The expected compensation for this role for candidates from Colorado is $40,000-$45,000 per year, plus benefits, for candidates who fulfill the qualifications for the role. Candidates whose qualifications are above those listed are encouraged to apply as well. All final offers to candidates will be based on that candidate's unique experience and skillset, and not all candidates will qualify for the top of the salary range.