Company Overview and Values:
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:PeopleAccountabilityCreativityExcellence
The Role:Entegris is seeking a technically/mechanically inclined, detail-oriented individual who takes pride in their work and wants to make a difference. You will join a dynamic team of operators, engineers and chemists whose main-focus is to ensure our products meet the highest standards of safety and quality while meeting or exceeding our customers' expectations.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for the processing of CVD chemistries using distillation processing. This will also include sampling of raw material, filling CVD finished goods materials, inspecting and PM of equipment. The ideal candidate will recognize the critical value of ensuring consistent execution of tasks while striving for continuous improvement. Join our team and make a difference!In this role you will:Once you are trained and certified, you will work a 2nd shift schedule (5:30PM - 5:30 AM), and your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Ability to operate chemical distillation processes
- Pull raw chemistry samples and submit to the lab for analysis;
- Perform inspections of equipment to ensure proper mechanical conditions
- Operate PLC controlled equipment, and keep accurate and up-to-date records and data sheets;
- Recognize equipment problems and troubleshoot issues to achieve optimum production output;
- Follow work instructions and standard operating procedures, and make recommendations to improve safety, quality and efficiency;
- Maintain a safe work environment;
- Interact with various teams including Leadership, Engineering, Analytical Lab and Logistics.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- Associate degree in a technical or mechanical field or comparable work experience;
- Experience handling hazardous chemicals strongly preferred;
- Semiconductor, manufacturing or operations experience desirable;
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office applications (SAP and PLC experience is a plus);
- Familiarity with working in ISO 9000/14000 environments;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and push up to 130lbs.
- Dependability with flexibility to work over-time as needed to support business needs;
- Safety focus with ability to wear appropriate PPE as required;
- Ability to attain respirator certification and wear a cleanroom suit for the entirety of work shift
Your success will be measured by:
- Your dedication and commitment to the team;
- Your ability to solve problems and help implement corrective actions;
- Your demonstrated interest in continuing to learn as well as improve processes;
- Your ability to effectively communicate and work as a member of a team;
- Your ability to ensure tasks are completed to the highest standards.
What we offer::Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those batteries!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status. ENT789