Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Procurement & Business Services for our practice.
- Lead and execute the end to end implementation, configuration and deployment of the Ivalua solution, including the enablement of eSourcing, eProcurement, Supplier Portal, Contract Management, and/or Spend Analysis.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to strategy improvement and procurement transformation, category management, contract management processes and supplier selection
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Provide oversight of highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Assist with proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- A minimum of five years of management consulting experience working with procurement processes (Source to Pay preferred) and Ivalua's SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for eSourcing, eProcurement, Supplier Portal, Contract Management, and/or Spend Analysis, including proven previous experience with Ivalua implementations
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, Operations Analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Functional knowledge of and hands on configuration experience enabling sourcing and procurement applications in Ivalua, including proven past experience in Ivalua configuration, deployment and roll-out
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, client relationship development, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Category
5 to 20+ yearsJob type