- Coordinate One Biogen effort to develop long term collaborations with key scientific/academic organization or institutions in order to accelerate development of Biogen as leader in Neuroscience.
- Working closely with R&D, Medical and other relevant internal stakeholders to engage with top scientific institutions/experts in Neurology to identify and create collaboration opportunities in alignment with unmet scientific needs and Biogen China's strategy
- Conduct assessments as necessary to provide insightful, actionable information regarding relevant partnership opportunities.
- Project management and oversight to ensure projects executed according to plan and meet intended objectives, and if necessary, take corrective actions.
- Keep up-to-date on latest scientific development in neurology and how these development will impact Biogen
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to coordinate One Biogen effort in business development/partnerships activities throughout all phases from due diligence, business case development, and deal closing to ensure proper governance and successful implementation.
- Work closely with External Innovations to actively seek external assets opportunities which are align with Biogen China's portfolio strategy.
- Regular review with management on deal performance vs. business case, work with internal stakeholders to develop corrective actions if needed.
- Bachelor degree is required, Master degree a plus; 10+ years working experience in pharmaceutical MNC or related institution, preferable with a background of Neurology
- Rich experience in strategic planning and brand management, both at launch and across the product life cycle
- Strong customer orientation, science based. Excellent insight understanding of customer needs, behaviors, motivational drivers
- Deep experience of partnership with academic organization and top KMEs to lead high-level scientific projects
- Ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Good team player, fits in the environment with international, diverse, team work culture
- Great structured problem-solving and strategic agility abilities
- Practical knowledge of business models innovation as a plus
- High-level project management skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking with pioneering spirit
- Proficient in oral and written English
Biogen is an inclusive company of choice that advances the power of difference to drive innovative, equitable solutions. We are committed to building empathy, leveraging differences, and disrupting systems where bias may sit
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients' lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.