STI provides inspection services of all Downhole Tubular Goods. We provide the highest level of technology, combined with superiorly trained inspectors, to provide our customers with the reassurance that their tools are ready for service. The job requirements for the Disassembly Technician are as follows:
- Technical background desired
Mechanical aptitudeExceptional safety and quality awarenessPhysical Demands and Work ConditionsStanding, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling.Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 lbsStrong work ethic and TeamworkOilfield experience preferred but not requiredExcellent communication skills with the ability to resolve issues as they ariseHard Worker that is Safety-MindedWilling to Learn and Follow InstructionsHonest and Trust WorthyWork as a TeamHave dependable transportation to get to Work
- Familiar with down hole drift sheets
- Experience with continuous rotating torque machines
Disassembly Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform disassembly on down-hole tools, surface equipment and other production equipment.
- Ideal applicant should be open to some travel with per diem allowance.
- Day-to- day job activities involve challenging work and exposure to critical conditions or situations.
- In all that you do, promote safety awareness, environmental consciousness, and quality improvement.
- All other duties as assigned
To keep our phone lines clear, once you submit an application, please DO NOT contact the phone numbers on the website. If the Manager at the Hiring Location is interested, they will contact you once your application has been reviewed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time