ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.ResponsibilitiesWhat will you be doing?
You will be responsible for managing the inventory for ancillary clinical supplies globally.
What do you need to have?
QualificationsEducation and Work Experience:
- Develop Ancillary Supply Strategy, forecast demand, manage supplies program for studies of simple/moderate complexity.
- Interact with appropriate clinical stakeholders to determine scope of study and ancillary supply requirements.
- Maintain compliance with SOP's and Business Processes.
- Provide input for budgeting of ancillary supplies as requested.
- Utilize appropriate database systems to plan initial ancillary supply needs and subsequent resupplies.
- Serve as primary interface to clinical trial management to resolve site issues regarding supplies/deliverables.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 4 Plus years of prior experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech and clinical supply logistics environment preferred
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- Working knowledge of project team structure and processes
- Proactive approach to work, identifying potential issues well in advance and bringing them to the attention of appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Knowledge of project management and Clinical customer relationship building
- Knowledge of the ‘Customers' team structures and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of general computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Access
- Would prefer an individual that resides in the PA/NJ area but will consider strong candidates outside this geographic region.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not, now or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That's why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.Options
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeedConnect With Us!