Sr. Analyst, Revenue Growth Management StrategyJob Description
Overview of the Role:
A member of KCNA's RGM strategy team supporting both the holistic RGM strategy development and execution , the position is key partner with internal customers . The candidate will be expected to support the development of impactful insights and analysis to deliver best-in-class RGM strategies across all our categories .
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Drive KCNA RGM end-to-end strategy development as a partner to business leaders and the KCNA Strategy team as well as suggest adjustments to existing strategies based upon new learning and changes in the competitive environment
- Support thought leadership for business problem definition, project scoping, analytical approach, and work-planning
- E xecute data analysis for delivery of strategic projects including financial modeling and insight analysis on large, complex data sets
- Interpret results from multiple project components and translate these finding into clear and compelling recommendations and solutions.
- Conduct interviews, lead brainstorming sessions, find critical business information, and help business leaders develop innovative approaches to their business.
- Add thoughtful insigh t on key strategic issues, generating ideas and creative frameworks us ing a combination of facts, judgment, and personal impact to assist with the creation of plausible strategies .
- Assist with the KCNA RGM learning agenda for both our RGM team members as well as the broader cross functional partners needing to develop RGM critical thinking skills
- Support holistic RGM pipeline process linking thru to SBP/ABP while interfacing with the Global RGM team
- Conduct commercial policy/terms analysis and workflow
- Actively participates in the development of new solutions , moving the organization forward in capabilities
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Education : Bachelor's degree in business or other discipline that requires quantitative knowledge. Master's degree a plus.
- Min . of 3 + Years of Demonstrated Performance :
- Ability to proficiently conduct business and data analyses with data driven recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Ability to create persuasive professional analyses presentations incorporating data, relevant insights, and information.
- Ability to assess business views strategically.
- High degree of proficiency with current analytical tools available in the market .
- Strong Analytical skills : Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to independently generate strategic insights.
- Strategic Thinking : Strong conceptual thinking skills with consulting experience or comparable strategy consulting function is a plus
- Communication skills : Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to actively participate in group discussions with individuals from various functions within the organization.
- Initiative and Motivation: Highly motivated self-starter who is performance driven.
- Project Management: Ability to scope projects and deliver results against set expectations, timelines, and budgets, etc.
- Engaging and Collaborative: Enjoys working in a team environment.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS :
- Reports to the Associate Director , Revenue Growth Management Strategy
- W ork closely withRGM peers supporting holistic RGM agenda
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Position is located in Kimberly-Clark's campus in Neenah, WI
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:Primary Location
USA-WI-NeenahAdditional LocationsWorker Type