Associate Director, Revenue Growth Management StrategyJob Description
Overview of the Role:
A key member of KCNA's RGM team leading both the holistic RGM strategy development and execution , the position is an indispensable partner with internal customers . The candidate will be expected to provid e impactful insights and analysis to deliver best-in-class RGM strategies across all our categories . The Associate Director is expected to independently partner with business teams to create a holistic ally develop ed RGM strateg y that supports the greater KCNA business needs and priorities . The Associate Director will have a team of one analyst direct report but will partner with a broader scope of team members depending on the project.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Drive KCNA RGM end-to-end strategy development as a partner to business leaders and the KCNA Strategy team as well as make adjustments to existing strategies based upon new learning and changes in the competitive environment
- Own thought leadership for business problem definition, project scoping, analytical approach, and work-planning
- Direct and directly execute data analysis for delivery of strategic projects including financial modeling and insight analysis on large, complex data sets
- Interpret results from multiple project components and translate these finding into clear and compelling recommendations and solutions.
- Conduct interviews, lead brainstorming sessions, find critical business information, and help business leaders develop innovative approaches to their business.
- Add personal insight, galvanize discussion and debate across the organization on key strategic issues, generating ideas and creative frameworks, and use a combination of facts, judgment, and personal impact to build credibility and influence outcomes.
- Lead the KCNA RGM learning agenda for both our RGM team members as well as the broader cross functional partners needing to develop RGM critical thinking skills
- Manages holistic RGM pipeline process linking thru to SBP/ABP while interfacing with the Global RGM team
- Link to Global IME/RGM team for needs and execution of critical global capability building and strategy deployment
- Drive commercial policy/terms analysis and workflow
- Actively participates in the development of new solutions , moving the organization forward in capabilities
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Education : Bachelor's degree in business or other discipline that requires quantitative knowledge. Master's degree a plus.
- Min . of 7+ Years of Demonstrated Performance :
- Ability to proficiently conduct business and data analyses with data driven recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Ability to create persuasive professional analyses presentations incorporating data, relevant insights and information.
- Ability to understand and react to most recent market trends.
- Ability to assess business views strategically.
- High degree of proficiency with current analytical tools available in the market .
- Strong Analytical skills : Exceptional analytical skills including ability to proactively outline approach & fact base required for a business problem or opportunity.
- Strategic Thinking : Strong conceptual thinking skills with consulting experience with one of the blue-chip strategy consulting firms (Bain, BCG, McKinsey, etc.) or comparable strategy consulting firm/function is a plus
- Communication skills : Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to actively participate in group discussions with individuals from various functions within the organization.
- Leadership skills : Strength in bringing together multiple functions to achieve results and drive recommendations with Senior Management while managing a team of 1 .
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS :
- Reports to the Director , Revenue Growth Management COE
- Manage a team of 1
- W ork closely withRGM peers supporting holistic RGM agenda
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Position is located in Kimberly-Clark's campus in Neenah, WI
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:Primary Location
USA-WI-NeenahAdditional LocationsWorker Type