At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY Design Studio, our team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating superior experiences that are supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
To learn more about our Studio: https://studio.ey.com/
Design Operations plays a vital role in helping cross-functional teams within the EY Design Studios create and deliver quality work. As part of the studio team, you help to create an environment where work can be performed without blockers, clients always know what to expect, and our work reflects the attention and detail it deserves.
This role will initially be remote, given the pandemic. Depending on interests and location, an option to join the team in-person working from a studio space in Portland, Philadelphia, Charlotte, or New York is available.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for execution of project set-up and management in EY internal tools
- Responsible for day-to-day management of client projects by scheduling client meetings, prioritizing project tasks and helping to drive project work streams and deliverables
- Manage the creation and maintenance of Statements of Work, Work Change Orders, and RFPs
- Facilitate effective and efficient meetings, collaborating with project team members and discipline leads to develop strategies and action plans
- Work with cross-functional teams to direct and drive better processes and ways of working, tailored to team needs
- Manage scrum cadence (if applicable) and artifact delivery
- Set retros, team feedback, work-life touch points
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of financial health of all studio projects and compliance with EY economic principles
- Continuously explore new tools to improve how we work; uncover areas of opportunity to improve processes and create educational material to share
- Aid in making strategic studio resourcing decisions
- Mentor Design Program Coordinators; understand their skillsets, strengths and areas for improvement
Skills and attributes for success
- Proactive approach and positive attitude
- Ability to speak with confidence about process decisions and artifacts
- Pride of work and drive for quality
- Ability to work with all kinds of personalities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage concurrent projects
- Natural problem-solving skills
- Keen sense of when to follow a process and when process is getting in the way
- Attention to detail
- Natural ability to prioritize multiple tasks
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5+ yrs experience leading projects in a Project Management/Producer/Account manager capacity
- 5+ yrs managing expectations of clients and/or internal stakeholders
- 5+ yrs experience managing cross disciplinary teams (designers, developers, researchers, copywriters, etc.)
- Experience building and managing digital project roadmaps through completion/delivery
- Experience with Project Management Software (Jira, Azure, Teams, etc.)
- Experience working in UX methodologies, User Research, and Technology
Ideally, you'll also have
- A passion for all things Design-related as well as other areas of design and innovation, including research
- Knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies
What we look for
We're looking for a UX Delivery Senior who thrives in a collaborative environment but also enjoys leading initiatives independently. This role will allow a team member to gain experience working alongside researchers, strategists, designers, and engineers as an integral part of the design studio team.
#FY22BusinessTransformation #FY22ExperienceDesignWhat we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you'll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You'll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- The expected salary in this position - $(Minimum)-(Maximum) - ( $90,000 to $180,000)
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY's Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.