Work Address: 108 Jet Drive
Overview:COVID-19 considerations:All Associates are required to wear masks and regular sanitizing must be conducted.Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Child Development Schools.
As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified Teachers for the Florida VPK program. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promises of being "The Working Parent's Best Friend". You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
We offer comeptitive pay based on education and experience.
Medical, Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
We are now offering a $400 sign on bonus after 30 days of employment!
- CDA required
- DCF 45 hours inservice training required
- DOE 4 year old standards course
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a classroom environment working with preschool children, preferred
- HS diploma or GED required
- Flexible and energetic along with the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Experience planning lessons and activities
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum and providing quality care for our children 4 and 5 year olds
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
- Shifts available 7:00am- 4:00pm Monday to Friday OR 9:00am - 1:00pm Monday to Thursday.
Advertising: INDCN ACHP