Survey is looking for a hard-working, reliable, self-motivated individual to join the company as a Laboratory Technician in the area of Bradenton, FL. The project starts immediately and will continue until June 15th. You will use Survey's app to document your work and will have a team lead that provides your schedule.
Apply today and join us!About the Work:
- Pay is $18/hr, paid by OpenForce via the Survey Merchandiser App.
- Project starts immediately and will continue until June 15th.
- The position will require working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- We have 3 available shifts: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm - 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm - 11:00 pm to 7 am.
- Tasks include:
- Collects samples according to lab sampling plan or special customer request.
- Operates lab equipment according to detailed procedures and processes.
- Performs sampling and testing of product according to USDA and FDA requirements (once certified by USDA or FDA).
- Enters new samples and results into a computer and prepares reports.
- Completes all necessary lab documentation.
- Analyzes data and makes decisions on product quality - works with operations to resolve issues if the product is outside of specification.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Self-directed in managing lab responsibilities.
- Assists team in maintaining a clean and orderly lab workspace.
- Understands and complies with company Quality/Food Safety and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Computer literacy with Windows, Microsoft office application and other lab software.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak in one-on-one and group settings to communicate complex topics, information, and specifications related to food manufacturing, food quality, and food regulations.
- Dress Code:
- Closed-toe shoes.
- Plain shirt. (Khakis and polo is the ideal; think business casual. Absolutely no sandals, tank tops, shorts, printed shirts, or dirty clothes.)
- All work is conveniently scheduled and submitted through the Survey Merchandiser app, including payments and reimbursements.
- Payments are deposited to your account within 6 days of successful shift completion.
- Awesome referral program that allows you to earn up to $100 for each person referred.
- Rep Support is available 7 days a week.
- You have an Android or iOS device that can run the Survey Merchandiser app.
- You're good at following directions and can problem solve if needed.
- You're reliable and good at self-managing.
- You're a great communicator and can engage people in conversation.
- You're able to work on your feet for extended periods and can lift up to 50 lbs.
- You're 21 years of age or older.
- You have access to reliable transportation and a valid drivers license.
Survey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.