$1,000 Sign on Bonus
Basic Job Functions:
- Sign on bonus only applies to Accupac Direct Hires. Awarded after 6 months of employment. Cannot currently be an Accupac employee or have been employed by Accupac from 5/7/2020-5/7/2021. Promotion ends 2/1/2022.
Responsible to perform activities necessary to maintain and operate the chemical analysis laboratory during assigned Shift. Responsible to carry out technical tasks and support production operations; perform routine and non-routine chemical testing of raw materials, bulk products finished goods, environmental samples and validation samples; and evaluate and implement new chemical analysis procedures.Essential Functions of the Job:
- Resolve problems with instruments, test methods, lab chemicals, standards, and samples with direct support from Management.
- Assure calibrations, standards, log books and other GMP compliance activities are performed in the laboratory.
- Perform in-process, routine and non-routine chemical testing of raw materials, bulk products, finished goods, environmental samples and validation samples using approved procedures.
- Maintain notebooks, assay reports, log books and other documentation in accordance with cGMP.
- Sample materials, bulks and finished goods.
- Perform other duties as assigned.