Description:Schedule your interview now! https://calendly.com/d/cff-bdc-nhy/foss-interview-indeedLove Water, Love Your Career!
Foss Swim School's unique and comprehensive Swim Teacher training program will provide you with all of the skills you need to teach quality swimming lessons; focusing on the progressions of basic skills, technique, and water safety. Our Teachers instruct children 6 months to 12 years old to develop their swim skills through the FOSS skill progressions. Small class sizes and warm water contribute to a comfortable environment for both swimmers and instructors. Your swimmers will have fun and you will too!Who makes a Great Swim Teacher?
What's in It for You?
- Nannies, Day Care, Camp Counselors (you like kids!)
- Hospitality industry (you understand good service!)
- Restaurant industry (you understand doing it right!)
- Theater industry (you like being ‘on stage'!)
- Starting wage of $17.25 an hour on weekdays, $20.25 an hour on weekends
- $750 Hiring Bonus!
- Making a difference in someone's life
- Opportunities to advance in the Company
. Requirements:What Do You Need?
- You must be 18 year of age or older
- You have the ability to work a minimum 12 hours a week (4 hour shifts)
- You enjoy working with kids and love being in the water
Key words: part time, hire immediately
See you at the pool!
More information about FOSS is available at www.fossswimschool.com/