Credit Acceptance is proud to be an award-winning company with local and national workplace recognition in multiple categories! Our world-class culture is shaped by dedicated Team Members who share a drive to succeed as professionals and together as a company. A great product, amazing people and our stable financial history have made us one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
Our Support teams work with multiple departments in a dynamic environment that promotes flexibility and autonomy, while offering the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of professionals. We work to comply with our company standards, exceed customer expectations and drive our Great Place to Work culture. Through the consistent delivery of quality services and understanding the needs of our business, we develop innovative improvements as we strive towards our company's Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals!
About this Position: The Training Coordinator will support the Training & Development team in executing training design and delivery. Responsibilities include managing all training-related administrative tasks in the Learning Management System, Workday Learning, handling training-related communication, and supporting team members' inquiries and requests.
Outcomes and Activities:
- T his position will work from home; occasional planned travel to an office location may be required. However, this position is permitted to work at an office location if requested by the team member.
- Manage training courses in Workday Learning: create courses, lessons, and programs, as well as test all virtual courses and identify and resolve issues
- Maintain training enrollment in Workday Learning: enroll and drop learners, create class rosters, and ensure all classes are closed
- Run Workday Learning reports as assigned or requested
- Support Compliance training by running completion reports and following up with learners
- Own management of the Training and Development mailbox by answering all incoming questions and requests in a professional and timely manner
- Support all new hire, foundational classes, by organizing new hire credentials, communicating learner information to the trainers, and sending training material and workshop invites to the learners
- Act as an administrative conduit between Instructional Designers, Trainers, Leaders and Stakeholders
- Lead Training and Development presentation in New Hire Orientation
- Maintain Training and Development Content Library
- Lead development and maintenance of Training and Development Curriculum Guide
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with an eye for detail.
- Time management skills and the ability to effectively complete work tasks promptly.
- Active listening skills and effective communication skills.
- Seek and share knowledge to help team members resolve requests.
- Enthusiastic problem solver, with an ability to understand, interpret and act on information promptly and effectively.
- Self-driven, motivated to help, and able to perform with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Maintain a professional and friendly disposition when faced with challenges.
- Open and receptive to ongoing feedback aimed at improving performance.
- Minimum one year in an administrative support function
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel; ability to create and filter large quantities of information.
- Self-directed and capable of working on assigned tasks with limited daily supervision
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in Workday Learning, LMS.
- 2 years office administrative support.
$41,263.67 - $55,018.23 base salary + an annual bonus
#zipOur Company Values:
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to be:
- Positive by maintaining resiliency and focusing on solutions
- Respectful by collaborating and actively listening
- Insightful by cultivating innovation, accumulating business and role specific knowledge, demonstrating self-awareness and making quality decisions
- Direct by effectively communicating and conveying courage
- Earnest by taking accountability, applying feedback and effectively planning and priority setting
- Remain compliant with our policies processes and legal guidelines
- All other duties as assigned
- Attendance as required by department
We understand that your career search may look different than others. Our hiring team wants to make sure that this would be a fit not just for us, but for you long term. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!P.S
We have great details around our stats, success, history and more. We're proud of our culture and are happy to share why - let's talk!
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is dedicated to providing an inclusive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and value a culturally diverse workforce. We believe in ensuring all team members demonstrate mutual respect for one another. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics like age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California Residents: Please click here for the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) notice regarding the personal information Credit Acceptance may collect from you.Play the video below to learn more about our Company culture.