JOB TITLE: Production Associate
LOCATION: Appleton, WI
REPORTS TO: Plant Manager
STARTING PAY RATE: $ 20.52 / Hour$1,500 Sign-On Bonus!PLANT INFORMATION:
We produce made-to-order, customized blends of shredded Wisconsin cheese for food service and food processing applications. This plant produces around 400,000 pounds of mozzarella cheese per day; produces 3 million pounds of whey protein concentrate per month and receives about 2.4 million pounds of milk per day. Our production associates play an extremely important role in the seven-day a week operation, providing support in cheese making, whey processing and packaging and sanitation duties.SCHEDULE:
- Current openings available on PM shift (6:00PM - 6:00AM), on a 2-2-3 schedule.
- Holiday and weekend work is required on a rotating basis.
- Prior experience in the dairy or cheese industry is preferred. Prior experience in manufacturing is a plus
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP's, OSHA and loss control programs is highly desirable
- Able to read and comprehend standard operating procedures
- Participation in a team environment safely
- Detail oriented, be quality minded
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift up to 55 pounds frequently and be able to lift and/or move 75 pounds occasionally
If you choose to distinguish yourself with a Foremost Farms career, you will not only discover our values, you'll enjoy a competitive wage, outstanding insurance benefits, a 401(k), pension plan, tuition assistance, a great work environment, and much more.AAP/EEO STATEMENT
It is the policy of Foremost Farms USA to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.ABOUT US
Foremost Farms USA, headquartered in Baraboo, Wis., is a world-class supplier of cheese, dairy products, and ingredients to national and international markets. As a dairy cooperative, we are owned by the 1,100 dairy farmers who supply our high-quality milk. Our flexible, diverse plant network allows us to manufacture products and ingredients that are most in-demand - and provide a strong, secure market for our member-owners' milk.
We're looking for employees who challenge the status quo, innovate and aim for excellence. Because we're working to be the world's best - to Be Foremost - we'll bring out the best in you.Are you ready to Be Foremost?Please apply at: www.foremostfarms.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Successful completion of pre-employment testing is required, which could include a drug test, physical, audiogram, background check, education check and credit check.
Foremost Farms USA will comply with OSHA testing mandates